Happy Monday! Who doesn’t love a brainless post to start the week right? Well, The Blended Blog has you covered and this is the perfect chance to share a little more about yourself while learning about other bloggers. Head on over and linkup your answers to the questions below!
- Favorite Animal – 100% my sweet Dutch Buddy
- Wine or beer? Hmm…..in the summer I love beer but in the winter red wine
- If it were up to me there would be no socks, ever but especially not when sleeping.
- I’ve pretty much transitioned to being a one piece swimsuit kind of girl. Unless something changes soon I think my bikini days are over. As much as I love the idea of tankinis they are just not flattering for me.
- We love cooking at home!
- I will not drink Pepsi, like ever. One I saw a comedian talking about ordering a coke and the waitress asking if Pepsi would be okay and he was like “is paying with fake money okay?”. Exactly!
- I use a regular old toothbrush but if you are reading and love electric I’d love to know which one you love.
- Chocolate with no question.
- Definitely coffee
- Music is my jam and puts me in my happy place. I suck at listening to other people talk.
- If you want to watch a movie with me and want me to stay awake, it will be a chick flick!
- This may be sad since I have an accounting degree but I cannot tell you the last time I used an actual pencil of any sort.
- No way could I lay out anymore unless there is water involved but I would say I’m more of a floater than a swimmer. ha!
- Absolutely a dog person
- I drive a Maxima most days but also have an SUV for our weekend outings. I’m most comfortable in my Maxima and prefer a car with a v-6 at least. I love to be just a little speedy.
- So wish I was an early bird. I try, I really do and definitely feel it’s the best option for working out, quiet time, etc but oh my gosh how I’d rather stay up until 2 in the morning being productive and sleep in every day!
- Funny I didn’t even think about this question on Sunday evening when I told Keith if I had to choose one thing it would be chips and salsa.
- Once we ditched the home phone, having the phone next to my bed was the only option especially when I had teen drivers in the house.
- Cannot say that I have ever caught myself singing in the shower and I’m surprised because I do love to sing!
- When I was younger I definitely took Oreos apart to eat them but maybe it’s just the “adult” in me because if I eat an Oreo now it is eaten as is.
A little more than you wanted to know probably! Can’t wait to read your responses.
I know tomorrow is the 4th but it is also time for the Ageless Style Linkup and this month it’s all about shorts. Be sure to stop back by then and linkup your favorite look.