It’s another Show & Tell Tuesday with Andrea at Momfessionals! Her prompts are always the most fun to participate in so dump your stuff and head on over to dish about what’s in your bag! Let’s just say I will never be followed for my ability to carry a well organized purse.
My male coworker always cracks up when I pull out the smaller purse from within my purse! It was one of the main reasons I loved this slouchy Street Level tote to begin with.
1. Smaller Purse
2. Bullet Journal
3. Coupons for dining out
6. Doggie treats (because I’m THAT dog mom)
7. NCAA Baseball Tourney bracket (old habits die hard)
So what’s in the purse within the purse?
3. Selfie clip light….honestly haven’t been super impressed with this thing for taking selfies but it works great as a flashlight when searching the bottom of my purse.
4. Naproxin…I’ve had a flaming case of bursitis and this has been a daily necessity
5. Wallet….and not it does not match my checkbook
7. My fave lipsticks, gloss and lipstick primer
I’m somewhat ashamed at how dirty this little bag is looking! My sweet friend sent it to me…twice in fact. The first time it was destroyed by the USPS before making it to my house.
1. EOS lotion (almost empty)
2. Nail clippers….I never think about trimming my kids nails until we are at some random location
3. Nail file
4. Hollywood Tape …seriously if you don’t have this you need it! Fixes lots of possible wardrobe malfunctions
5. Sample sunscreen (also almost empty)
6. Not one but 2 Tide pens because I totally don’t wear white without a stain
7. Hand sanitizer
8. Rose water spray…love spritzing this when my face feels dry
10. Crest White Strips….a little weird but seriously I only think about doing this when I’m not at home
11. And I was serious when I said I would take Neosporin if I was stranded.
Looks like I need to do a little cleanout! I typically carry one more little pouch with my tweezers, mascara and a few hair bands but I am clueless where that may be!
Do you travel lightly or do you haul around a full purse?!! Can’t wait to see.
If Show and Tell is your thing….here are more post from this series!
Who I Was in High School, Momfessional Moments, How I Picked My Kids Names, Favorite Family Vacation, Most Embarrassing Moment, Favorite Room, How We Met & Got Engaged, Organization, Who’s Coming to Dinner, Halloween Costumes, A Day in the Life of a Queen, Momfessional Moments Take 2, Way to my Heart, A Day in the Life, Favorite Vacations
Want to find some other great linkup parties? Head HERE and see my favorites.