In Winslow, Arizona at mile marker 233 is the Barringer Meteor Crater. I figure why not if it’s “just off the road”.
We are actually staying Saturday night in Albuquerque, New Mexico and if we make it in time I am so planning to take a ride on the Sandia Peak tramway. There is also a restaurant at the top so we will see how that might work depending on the time of day.
I’ve also been interested in seeing Cadillac Ranch at mile marker 62 but traveling to Amarillo has never been on my radar.
The Route 66 Diner is also in Albuquerque and it looks like a fun place to pop in.
• At each gas station you stop at, you have to find a local snack
• You can only get one food item per gas station
• The food item has to be created within the region the stop is located
• Whoever has the most snacks by your destination wins
• Duplicate cities don’t count
I also was thinking that listening to podcast might be fun but I am totally clueless in this arena. Please share if there are Podcasts you love!
Follow along the way by checking out my Instagram or follow me on Snapchat queeninbetween1
Hope you all have a super weekend!