October is always a really busy but special month as we round up our birthdays for the year, but November is special too and thankfulness and gratitude seem to rise up and shine. Am I grateful all year? Yes, of course, but I do not always take the time for that extra random act of kindness or pause to remember the little things. With the time soon to change and the night falling faster each day, there is less guilt, for me at least, to slow down a bit. So what are my goals for November?
1. Track Habits….last month I started tracking a few things I struggle with like washing my face each night. I did great on some, terrible on others but knowing I had a “box” to color each day definitely made me conscious. I am proud to say I have only missed washing my face 3 nights the entire month and that is huge for me.
2. Blog 4X per week…DONE!
3. Healthy Living…I met my goal of hitting the gym at least 3 times each week and I was really, really good about logging my food and drinking tons of water during the week but the weekends I definitely fell out of the habit.
4. Date Night(s)…well we logged one so I’m counting this as a plus
5. Family Pictures….DONE!
1. Be Thankful! – Number one priority this month is to find thanks in everything I do!
2. Host Friendsgiving – Last year was the first I heard of this idea and I loved it so much! Hoping to join together with my friends Holly & Katy and host a Friendsgiving potluck.
3. Christmas Prep – Decorate the house for Christmas (post Thanksgiving Day) and ind one weekend or a few days in the week I can head out and tackle most of the gift buying for my family.
4. Organize Pictures – Both the files on my computer and the printed pictures are out of control. Setting aside some time to organize and file away (or actually scrapbook them!) is long over due.
5. Sit in a Deer Stand – Keith and the boys love to hunt and it has been years since I’ve gotten up at the crack of dawn and headed out to sit with him and watch the world wake up around me. This is his passion and I really need to make an effort to share it with him at least once this month.
What plans do you have this November?
Click the image for all my faves!
Let’s Get Social